Thursday, February 20, 2014

Back in Las Vegas

Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's post is an update on our "adventure" of selling our townhouse in MN. We got back to Vegas yesterday. We feel very lucky to have sold the property before it was officially listed but it made for a very hectic few weeks. In 3 weeks, with the help of our children, we sold, donated, gave to children, or dumped almost the entire contents of the townhouse we had for 14 years. We did put some things in storage that our son & son-in-law will bring down to us this spring. I'll be honest, hubby dear and the kids did all the work while I sat in a chair "directing". With all the "stuff" in that house it's hard to believe we had actually downsized once. What a great feeling it is to only have one house.

Now I am ready to get back to making and posting cards, hopefully by this week end.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon to see some cards. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back, my friend! Sure missed you and your awesome cards, and I'm relieved you didn't overdo it. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how happy I am to be back to "playing" in my craft room after 3 very hectic weeks

      Delete
  2. So glad to here you are back safe and sound Gerry. That was a major undertaking. I was happy to hear how loving and helpful your family was in helping you with this. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooooo good to be back. Hubby dear and our kids were absolutely wonderful. It was hard sitting while they did all the work...thank goodness that's all behind us. Now on to "playing".

      Delete
  3. That is AWESOME! I am so happy you do not have that hanging over your head any longer.....from here it all happened so very quick....like *snap* Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete