Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine Owl & Lion



Hello and welcome my blog friends. This will be my last post for a while. We just sold our house in MN so now we have the task of driving up there (from Vegas) and cleaning everything out. We should be back home by the first of March. Because of all we have to do with the house I won't have time to make Valentine cards....that really bums me out. The grandkids are going to have to do without "grandma's card" this year but the 2 great-grandsons will each get one...here they are
 

 
The owl and lion are both from the Silhouette Cameo, heart border is a MS punch, "happy valentine's day" is Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp on the word window punch adhered to the Modern Label punch, with heart gems attached. And, once again, I couldn't resist googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope this month goes by fast so I can get back to making cards and blogging.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. First, you guys be careful, because it sounds like you will be driving into the eye of the second storm to hit the east. Your great grandsons will love these! Such sweet cards Gerry. You take care, don't over work (you are still recovering you know) and will look forward to all your stories to follow. My best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I'm sure the little boys will like their cards. Hubby dear said I don't need anyone telling me not to over work .LOL Actually he takes verry good care of me and won't let me over due it.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on selling your home though! I bet it will take some work, but won't it be worth it in the long run! Good Luck to you! And these cards are super cute. You really do always have the most creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tthank you my frriend. We've only been "cleaning" out for 2 days and I'm already tired. My daughter came over today and really cleaned out my craft room......she can use lots of paper and "things" for her kinderrgarten classroom. I'm glad all my stuff is going to a good cause. I can't wait to get back too the desert :)

      Delete
  3. OMG Gerry, these cards are adorable!!! I really really love the backgrounds, especially the owl one. Wow. You do such fantastic work on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeheee!! these are both adorable!!! I Love them! I have blog candy....I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete