Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mister Old Fart


Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope all of you that are in the frigid part of the country are staying warm safe.

Today's card is for a friend who will be 89. He always gives me a very hard time and I always give it right back....all in fun of course. Background paper is one I've had for a few years, "Gus" and sentiment are Bugaboo digi stamps, coloring was done with Bic Mark It and Spectrum Noir markers. Rectangles were cut on a paper cutter then I snipped off the corners and went around the edges with a Spectrum marker. The inside verse is one I found on the internet several years ago.


 Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh, here you go again! What an awesome card! I LOVE it! You have a tremendous sense of humor that I just LOVE. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, too. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Mister Old Fart of course! GREAT background DP, so masculine against his frail frame! HA!!! Love his bathrobe! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gus and this card suits him to a tee! Love the card and the way you colored him. Really cute Gerry. I just got a new Gus digi and am waiting for just the right birthday! Cheers to you and Gus!

    ReplyDelete