Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Masculine Birthday



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I haven't posted for a week because I had a little medical problem....I was in the hospital with A-fib. I've had heart disease since the mid '90's  but A-fib is something new for me. The cardiologist thinks it was brought on by an upper respiratory infection. After getting my heart rhythm back to normal and being pumped full of antibiotics, I'm feeling a lot better and happy to be in the craft room.

The card I'm posting today is a "twin".... one for a friend, one for a brother-in-law. Since this is my first card after my little episode I wanted it to be simple. I decided on this design after a little trip through Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Now that's a masculine card! Come on over and give me a class! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me give you a class??? Ya, right!! You are the master of all crafts

      Delete
  2. What on earth do you mean..."little episode"...that was a big episode, but I am so happy that you are feeling better Gerry. This is a wonderful masculine card and it's not easy coming up with one so I certainly appreciate your example. I love the "woody" background for that gorgeous tree. Take care Gerry, I'm thinking about you and wishing you well so you can get back into that craft room and turn out more of those fabulous cards you make.

    ReplyDelete