Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank You




Hello and welcome my blog friends. Can you believe 2013 is just about over already? I hope you had a wonderful holiday and were able to spend time with family and friends. We had a very good...but cold...week in MN with our kids and grandkids.

My Christmas thank you, a little late, but better late than never, right?? Card is whisper white cardstock, background paper from The Paper Studio. I used Bashful Blue ink on a sponge dauber to soften the edges of the whisper white. 'Thank You' stamp is from an old Stampin Up set that unfortunately I couldn't find the name of. I heat embossed it with white Zing ep then added a little ultra fine white glitter and for a little added sparkle (that doesn't show in the photo) I used a glue pen and added some ultra fine glitter on random snow flakes. I'm not real happy with the end result, but, it will have to do.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a Happy and Safe New Year. We have a fabulous view of the Las Vegas Strip so we'll see some pretty cool fireworks...if we can stay awake that is  lol

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a very pretty card -- love that shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry, love the card. You know this reminds me of a beautiful night sky and "sky writing". A thank you in the stars. Now I might have to remind you that I have now had count them...2 glasses of wine, so vision might be a little off...but I stick with my original story about the sky thingy...your card is darling! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet 'sky thingy' thought ..yeah, I've had 2 glasses too. Later we're going to ring in the new year with brandy alexander's while watching fireworks...that is if we stay awake. lol Happy New Year!!

      Delete