Thursday, December 19, 2013

Teenage Gamer



Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's hard to believe that a week from today Christmas 2013 will already be over.

Today's card is the one I made for our grandson who turned 14 yesterday.  He plays a lot of video games so when I found this image at Jellypark digi's I just had to get it. The original image has a plate of cookies and a mug on the floor by the laptop but since Jake loves M&M's I cloned out the plate & mug and added a bag of M&M's. I downloaded the picture of M&M bag from the internet. If you click on the picture you can see the bag more clearly. After adding the bag of candy I typed in his name and age before printing the image. Background paper is some I found in my stash, coloring was done with Bic Mark It markers then I added a little Glossy Accents to the glass to make it look more like something was in it.
Here is a look at the inside
                                            
Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. Enjoy your day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I always LOVE how you totally personalize each card, you are the Master of that! This card sounds like it fits Jake to a T, well done Nana! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card for your grandson! Same here I love how you personalize all of your cards ! Merry Christmas Gerry and family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angelica. I think the grandkids like that I personalize their cards.
      Very Merry Christmas to you and your family

      Delete