Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sweet but Twisted



Hello and welcome my blog friends. This is the last Christmas card for this year and it goes to my hubby. His card is always the last one I make.

This card was inspired by the saying I found online. Hubby tells me I have a twisted mind...and many others agree with him...so I thought it would be perfect for his card. The image is JJ, a Bugaboo digi. For the inside I used the rest of the saying "Does that make me a candy cane?"  Background paper is from the Paper Studio.

Thanks for stopping by. I won't be posting again till after Christmas.  Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you don't even have to tell him this, right? LOL As always, I LOVE this one too! Love the candy cane DP too! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I definitely have to remind him of the sweet part....every day lol Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday

      Delete
  2. What a great sentiment! I think I need that...

    ReplyDelete