Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snowboard Stocking



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you're staying warm and cozy.

Today's card is for my soon to be 14 year old grandson. I wanted to do something a little different for him so I thought why not make a shaped card....thank goodness for the Silhouette. The cut file I used is 'Stocking shaped card pair, polka dot/bells'. My grandson likes to snowboard so I used this Bugaboo image instead of either polka dots or bells. Image  is colored with Bic Mark It markers, fussy cut and popped up. Snowflakes are from Silhouette, cut from glittered cardstock. I added a little Fun Flock to the top and circle on the toe. Letters are from Sizzix Small Stuff Extended Cuts die. A tiny brad holds the hanger.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day, stay warm and safe.

Take Care!
Gerry



5 comments:

  1. Oh, geez, how I wish I had the stamp to create this card for my 14-year-old nephew! He LOVES to snowboard and also skateboard! Thanks for making me smile with thoughts & memories of him today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jacob! I love this Gerry, in fact I have that Bugaboo digi stamp too and am planning to make a Christmas card for my Grandson Aidan who loves to snowboard. This is beautifully done, filled with Christmas spirit and I know he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. I can't wait to see the card you make for Aidan

      Delete
  3. Amen! (thank goodness for the Cameo!--event though I don't know how to operate most of the functions! lol) This is just so precious, Jacob will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one that doesn't know how to operate most of the functions on the Cameo. I told myself "self, after the first of the year you're going to spend more time learning the Cameo functions"....can't wait to see how well that works for me. lol

      Delete