Friday, December 6, 2013

Sledding Frosty



Hello and welcome my blog friends. The last card I posted was for my 4 year old great-grandson, this one is for my 8 year old great-grandson.

Both Frosty and sled are from the Silhouette Cameo.  I just can't resist using googly eyes to add a little personality. Trees are from Stampin Up's Lovely As A Tree stamp set, sky was made using a sponge dauber with Bashful Blue stamp pad, stamped snowflakes are from an old rubber stamp that has no name on it, holly on Frosty's hat is from a small EK punch. For the snow under the sled I used Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and sprinkled with Susie Sparkle Opaque Glitter, Snowfall . I was going for a downhill look but that really didn't work out too well. lol    I love making kids cards and I always spend too much time on each one...but they are so fun.
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. I still say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Love him! That sled is pretty cool and I just love, love, love your stamped forest! And of course his googly eyes! ;) Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete