Saturday, December 7, 2013

Season's Greeting's





Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's been a little chilly here in Las Vegas with the possibility of snow today but nothing like in other parts of the country. I hope wherever you are, you are staying safe and warm.

For this card I used the triple time stamping technique. Card stock, stamps and stamp pad are from Stampin Up, I used whisper white & real red. Sentiment was stamped using VersaMark and Real Red dye stamp pads then embossed with White Pearls Translucent ep. with white Stickles added to the centers of some of the poinsettias; flower is from Jolee's. This is one of the first Christmas stamp sets I bought from Stampin Up in the 90's.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week end....keep safe.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all that red triple stamping, such a clever idea to do with poinsettias! And I love your 3D one too! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -- what a BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, your card and that Poinsettia stamp is absolutely gorgeous. I love your triple time stamping technique, it worked beautifully and this is one amazing Christmas card! Ho, Ho, Ho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. This is a card that I thought didn't quite do it, but you and my other wonderful, talented friends convinced me otherwise. Merry Ho, Ho, Ho!! ;)

      Delete