Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ruby's Attitude




Hello and welcome on this last day of 2013. It's hard to believe we're at the end of another year already.

A few years ago I started sending my sister a card every month just to give her a little chuckle, here is the first one for 2014. The image is Ruby from Bugaboo digi stamps. Ruby is colored with Bic Mark It markers with red Stickles added to her top, purse and bracelets. I used white Liquid Pearls for earrings. After punching 1/2" circles I cut them in half and adhered them behind the "loops" of Nestabilities Lacy Oval. For the corner pieces, I put the corner of red cs halfway into a 1" circle punch.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Happy New Year!! If  you're out and about tonight please stay safe.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Well Ruby does have quite the attitude you know. Wonderful card for your sister, bet this brings out a good laugh! Happy New Year to you my dear! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a gal with attitude...I be she likes her wine too lol

      Delete