Saturday, December 14, 2013

Red and White Ornaments



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I appreciate you taking time to stop by during this very busy holiday time and I hope those of you who are getting lots of snow will keep safe.

After all the time I spend on cards for my grandchildren I needed to make a quick & easy one. The white panel is embossed with The Paper Studio's Snowflake ef. Ornaments are from Stampin Up's Ornament Keepsakes...stamps with matching dies. I embossed the ornaments with red Zing ep and added a little ultra fine glitter after heating the ep. Ribbon is from my stash.

I haven't been entering any challenges for a while, but I am entering this in the challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week end and stay safe.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! Love that embossed background, great stamps with matching dies, love them in the red! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is GORGEOUS! Love those embossed ornaments!

    ReplyDelete