Monday, December 9, 2013

Merry Christmas Bella



 
 
Hello and welcome by blog friends. Wow, only 2 weeks till Christmas....where does the time go??

Today's card is from the Silhouette online store. Sorry about the bad photography, I just couldn't get the right lighting. The card is Very Vanilla  cs, dp is from The Paper Studio, bow was cut from glittered  paper, wreath & holly were cut from scrap pieces of cs. I added white Stickles on the wreath and red Stickles to the corners on the dp; Sentiment was done on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Gerry, this is such a pretty card. All you girls are giving me a complex for not having one of those fancy Silhouette cutting machines, gee whiz am I ever pouting now. You really do put that "fancy" cutting machine to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Gerry! I don't have a Silhouette either, may have to rethink this. lol I've never tried one of these cards. It really is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharyn, you are so sweet. I put off buying the Silhouette for a long time and now I wonder how I ever got by without it.

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful Christmas card! I {heart} that wreath! Love the 'fold' on that card! Well done, sistah!

    ReplyDelete