Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Our Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful with our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandkids, and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. Now I need to get in gear for Christmas.

Here is my first Christmas card for this year...yes, I know I am way behind. I CASE'd this card from the very talented Sharon Underwood. You can see her card here. It was really pretty easy to make, it just took me a while to cut and emboss the card stock for 25 cards. Whisper white & real red card stock are from Stampin Up, sentiment is from the Stampin Up set Four The Holidays stamped with Real Red dye ink. Embossing folder is The Paper Studio Snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week. Hopefully I'll be able to post almost every day this week.

Take Care!
Gerry



2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Great job on the CASEing! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous! People will be happy when they open their mailboxes! :)

    ReplyDelete