Monday, December 16, 2013

He Sees You When----



Hello and welcome my blog friends, it's so nice of you to stop by during this busy, busy holiday time.

Today's card is for our favorite waitress...we see every Tuesday morning. She really likes her wine so when I found this sentiment I couldn't resist using it on her card. Wine glass image is from a online coloring page, sentiment (found on Pinterest) was printed on the computer; I added Glossy Accents, tiny gem and wine glass ring to the stem. For the wine ring I cut a holly leaf with the Cameo, taped it to a piece of printer paper so I could print her name on it, then added 3 red gems, 'ring' is a piece of wire. The holly in the corners are from the Cameo cut from glittered cardstock with gems added. DP is from The Paper Studio.

I'm entering this in 2 challenges
613 Avenue--Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog---Christmas

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute...will have to watch for that sentiment! Ho, Ho, Ho and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I thought you would like this one lol And a Ho,Ho, Ho & Merry, Merry to you and yours

      Delete
  2. Of course Barbara would be the first to comment! Oh wait, maybe Barbara IS your waitress! LOL LOVE your wine charm, the holly is so cute and the glass of course is perfect! Kelly's going to love it.....but her glass is empty! Bummer! :) Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeah, we knew Barbara would be the first to comment...but she's not our waitress. The inside says "A Christmas Miracle is you saying no to a glass of wine"....actually I think that's more for me. lol

      Delete
  3. That is a cute sentiment! Nice card nicely composed and executed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    I am now following you, I hope you will follow me at: http://redoralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana. I appreciate your kind comment and that you are now following me. I just looked at your blog and became a follower

      Delete