Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cute Ruddy



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is for my 4 year old great-grandson, Ryan.
Ruddy,  from the Silhouette online store, was cut from Very Vanilla card stock and colored with Soft Suede using a dauber. Hoofs are brown card stock, nose is red card stock with Glossy Accents added, scarf is a scrap piece of designer paper.  After stamping the trees (Stampin Up's, Lovely As A Tree) I used a sponge dauber with Bashful Blue to make the sky. After stamping the trees and making the sky I ran the front of  the card through the Xyron, covered it with a used dryer sheet then covered it with ultra fine glitter to give it kind of a snowy look. I sponged the edges of the picket fence...from the Silhouette...with Bashful Blue then stamped tiny snowflakes on it. Ruddy is popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Enjoy your day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. THAT face cracks me up! Is he surprised??? Is he about to attack??? I can't figure it out, BUT I LOVE it! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a cute little face. The surprised look is because I couldn't even spell his name right AND his body looks more like a cow than a Rudolph lol

      Delete