Wednesday, November 13, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy



Hello and welcome my blog friends.

I suddenly needed a sympathy card so I went into my stash of old papers & stamps and this is what I ended up with. Sympathy cards are definitely the least favorite to make, but sadly are necessary.

This is a short post today because I've been asked to make 12 cards for a lady I recently met. I have made one card at a time for friends but this is the first time I've had someone actually give me an order.... I'm kind of excited about it. Okay, now I better get busy.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

 

2 comments:

  1. Well this is a lovely sympathy card, I just had to make one too this week, never easy! I love your colors and that stamp. AND I am excited for you and your order! Niiiiiice! Have FUN with it, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlfriend. All the cards for this order were chosen from my blog so I didn't have to come up with a design/layout or colors...very easy.

      Delete