Thursday, November 7, 2013

Quilted Birthday



Hello and welcome my blog friends, thanks for stopping by.

Today's card is for one of my friends that is a quilter (thank you Donna for giving me the quilted background idea). All paper is from Stampin Up. Background paper is some I've had for a very long time. After I adhered all the squares...punched with SU
 1 1/4" square punch...I ran it through the Fancy Fan ef. Ribbon is Old Olive grosgrain from SU, sentiment is from a old SU set. Guess it's quite appropriate for this old lady to be using old supplies. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

7 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could say I had something to do with this BEAUTIFUL creation! Love the DP you chose AND that texture. Soooo pretty, they will LOVE this! Oh and I picked up 5 Cape Cod Post Cards today......wink, wink! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna and you definitely inspired me. Thanks for the post cards too. You are such a sweetheart

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a great idea! Love the ef you used -- perfect effect for the card! I think they will truly love and appreciate this. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet Sharon, you're comments always brighten my day

      Delete
  3. What a fun idea! Love the soft color palette for this card Gerry. You hit another one out of the park, your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, you are so sweet and really good for my ego ;)

      Delete