Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Maple Leaf Get Well



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I want to thank all my cyber friends for adding my blog to theirs. What a wonderful thing it is to have good, encouraging friends that you've never met.

After a wonderful week with my sister visiting, and a couple days resting, it's good to get back to posting. My sister comes the last week in October every year and we're already looking forward to next year.

Today's card, Welcome Fall, is from the Silhouette on-line store. I wanted to make it a get well card so I didn't cut the phrase "Welcome Fall". Card stock and background paper (that I've had for years) are  from Stampin Up. Small leaves on the points are from a Punch Bunch punch, yellow leaves were cut on the Silhouette. Edges were sponged with SU more mustard & crushed curry. Label is popped up with dimensionals. I'm entering this in Sentimental Sundays  Falling into Autumn challenge, and to Stamp TV's MIUM

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful day.

Take Care!
Gerry



5 comments:

  1. Gerry, wonderful card and I know this will cheer your friend Joan right up. Such a fun look, I've never seen this card design, so leave it up to you to school me with your creative flair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara, you give me way too much credit for my "creative flair". It was a fun card to make. Joan is not only a friend, she is my daughters' WONDERFUL mother-in-law.

      Delete
  2. This is so striking, love the design and layout, fabulous fold!!! Gorgeous! Who wouldn't love getting this in their mailbox, it will surely cheer her! You should add it to the STV Challenge too! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my dear you are way too kind. BTW, I took your suggestion and just added it to StampTV's challenge. Thanks for watching out for me ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and I mean absolutely beautiful card and design!! This will bring a for sure smile to your friends face. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete