Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Little Pilgrim




Welcome my blog friends. I really appreciate you taking time from your busy Thanksgiving preparations to stop by.

My card today is for our 13 year old grandson. The Pilgrim image is a digi from Cornish Heritage Farms. I paper pieced "Happy Thanksgiving". Scalloped square is Nestabilities Scalloped Square Large,  pilgrim was colored with Bic Mark It markers, for the buckles I used a Glitter Stick Gel Pen from Bazic. Inside sentiment is from the Hallmark Card Studio 2013. Square brads are from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Awww lucky Jake! I repeat, a Perfect Plymouth Pilgrim! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jake loved it. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Our day ended with grandma, grandpa, mom, dad & grandkids playing poker...perfect ending to Thanksgiving in Vegas lol

      Delete