Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving



 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is the design I chose for my kids and my adult grandchildren. I found this version of the file folder card, by Katherine Pooler, on youtube. Unfortunately I'm kind of brain dead right now and I can't get the link to her video to work....ugh!! I hate when that happens.

Focal image is from the Stampin Up set, Season of Thanks (2001), Happy Thanksgiving, on the belly band, is  from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Both were stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Copper Kettle ep from The Rubber Café.

I'm entering this in 2 challenges--- Sentimental Sundays Giving Thanks and My Sheri Crafts  Fall/Thanksgiving

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I hope your coming week-end is full of preparations for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Take Care!
Gerry


6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous stamp, have never seen it before! Love the fold, and who doesn't like a good belly band? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, you are so sweet. I love belly bands as long as they are on cards. With the holiday season upon us I'm afraid I will be needing a bigger belly band. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, your card is so sweet and I love the unique fold and the "belly band" too. Pretty colors and stamped images, another winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, you always say the sweetest things and add a big smile to my face.

      Delete
  4. What an elegant design... love how it opens up. Wonderful job with the embossing!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. A BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving card and a lovely new 'file folder' opening to try -- thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete