Monday, November 18, 2013

Gobble, Gobble




Hello and welcome my blog friends. After finishing my first "official" order of 12 cards I am now back to Thanksgiving cards. I know, all of you are well into Christmas cards, but I've always been a step or two behind the crowd.

This card is for my 8 year old great-grandson. Turkey image is a digi from Squiglefly. Green background was run through the Tim Holtz Woodgrain ef, sponged with Soft Suede ink. Designer paper is from Reminisce. Leaves were punched with a Punch Bunch punch from paper found in my scraps. Sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set, but I printed it on the computer to fit it for the word window punch, mounted on the modern label punch.  And again I just had to add googly eyes. I'm really not happy with it, but, it's just going to have to do.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. The wood grain ef gives it such a rustic feel, love the googly eyes on Tom! :) I also love that plaid paper! Is this for Kaden? I mailed out my homework on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is for Kaden and thank you for doing your homework (that's something I never did too much of) lol

      Delete
  2. Gerry, your Great Grandson will love this googly eyed turkey. Love the fun bright colors on your card. Gobble, Gobble for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if he's not crazy about Googly Eyed Tom he'll like what he finds inside the card

      Delete