Friday, October 4, 2013

Uneventful Recovery

 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. After just hearing there is snow in some states I feel very fortunate to be enjoying a beautiful (a little windy) fall day here in Las Vegas.
 
 
 



Today's card is for my friend who just happens to live next door. This card was CASEd from Stamp Owl's Studio blog. I used Nestabilities, Labels 16, image is a digi from Designed 2 Delight colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Bows are from the Silhouette online store, leaves were punched with a small Punch Bunch. I spritzed bows and leaves with Perfect pearls mist. I printed the sentiment on the computer then cut it out with Nestabilities Grommet Tags. I'm entering this in Crazy 4 Challenges 205 Bows.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry



1 comment:

  1. THAT'S a great Fall card, love the fold on it too! So balanced and well designed! I wish we had days like we are having all year round, wouldn't we be lucky??? :) TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete