Monday, October 7, 2013

Shady Lady



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Today's card is my sisters' "card of the month".  She needs a little chuckle once in a while because she takes care of everybody but herself.....she got the care taking genes and I got the crazy genes (from both sides of our family).
 
The Shady Lady is a digi from Squiglefly, colored with Spectrum Noir markers; background paper, that I've had for several years, is from Stampin' Up.,  I found the sentiment somewhere online----"You drink too much, You swear too much, and you have questionable morals.....You're everything I've ever wanted in a friend".

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful week.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am sitting here thinking I want to be that gal's friend! :) Oh your sister will most definitely get a chuckle out of this! Great coloring! FUN card, Gerry! xo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Donna, you are that gal's friend. My daughter complains that I corrupt her children

      Delete