Thursday, October 24, 2013

Proud Witch



Hello and welcome my blog friends. A few weeks ago I got a new computer with Windows 8 and spent many frustrating days getting familiar with it. With changing computers I 'lost' most of my Silhouette cut files but finally retrieved and put them in the proper folders yesterday. After a long day at the computer (my little brain has a very hard time with technology) I managed to make a card last night.

Background paper is from the Paper Studio, image is a Stella digi from Bugaboo. Cats are a MS punch, spider is from a QuicKutz die. I used green Stickles for the critters eyes. I'm not real happy with the coloring of Stella.....that should teach me to not make a card when I'm tired.  lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great card and those colors suit Stella perfectly. She provided my laugh for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind Barbara. Stella's always good for a laugh...I bet she's quite a party girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I have taken years and years to hone that (witch) craft! :) She is awesome, love your coloring and the cats and bat! Perfect striped DP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlfriend. It didn't take me years to hone that witch craft stuff....I was born with it lol

      Delete