Friday, October 25, 2013

Non traditional Halloween



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I am so excited because my sister will be here tomorrow for a weeks visit. We have a very fun week planned.

Today's card is for the CCEE challenge to make a non traditional Halloween card. We are not to use black, orange, green or purple. I chose to use brown with a little pink for the lady's (??) stockings. Background paper is a piece from my stash, I tore the edges then ran it through the Sizzix spider web ef from Stampin' Up. I went over the spider web and the edges with a sponge dauber and Soft Suede ink. Cauldron and legs are from the Silhouette on-line store. I sponged Soft Suede on the cauldron, used Glossy Accents and gold Stickles on the shoes. "OOPS" was printed on the computer. Cauldron and sentiment are popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry



7 comments:

  1. CRASH, BANG, BOOM! I think I just heard her take a major header into that cauldron. It's not looking good for the witch. Your card on the other hand is a hoot. I love the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara. She probably has a worse headache than if she had drank too much wine lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, you are a HOOT! How funny is that witch in her brew, head-first? That's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sweet Sharon. Either her cauldron is full of wine or she needs a GPS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I think she is in trouble. Very cute. Thanks, for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a GREAT Halloween card and I like the non traditional colors, well done! Have FUN with your sister, how lucky are you? And she? Enjoy the visit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete