Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mr. Bones and the lamppost



Hello and welcome my blog friends. So glad you stopped by to say hello to Mr. Bones. 

Mr. Bones and lamppost are from the Silhouette Online store. For the background paper, I found a Halloween sky picture online and printed it. For the light in the lamppost I cut a piece of yellowish orange card stock and lightly went over it with a cotton ball and black ink. Lamppost is popped up. Cane and hat were cut from glitter paper. I added a little bit of black spider webby stuff over the lamppost. And I just couldn't pass on using googly eyes for Mr. Bones.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day. If you have a moment please leave a comment, I love hearing from you.

Take Care!
Gerry

7 comments:

  1. THIS IS WONDERFUL! You are so talented and oh so creative. Can you tell I really like this card?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Barbara!! you are so good for my ego.

      Delete
  2. THIS IS WONDERFUL! You are so talented and oh so creative. Can you tell I really like this card?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Sharon, he is kind of a cutie isn't he??

      Delete
  4. Loving Mr Bones and his lamppost....for some reason I am singing Singing In The Rain lol Love his sparkly top hat too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlfriend. What makes me think you always have a song in you head and heart

      Delete