Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Ashley



Hello and welcome my blog friends.

This Modified Tri-Shutter card is for our oldest granddaughter.....can't believe how fast she got to be 27.  All paper is from Stampin' Up. Sentiment is from the Silhouette, flowers are a SU punch. I spritzed sentiment and flowers with Perfect Pearls Mist and used Stickles in the center of the flowers. It didn't turn out quite like I hoped but she'll have to accept it the way it is.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! I don't think I have ever made a tri-shutter card....have I??? lol She'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGoodness Donna, do I have to go through your entire gallery to see if you did a tri-shutter card??? I hope my granddaughter likes it, but, she never lets me know if she even receives my cards. Gotta love her anyway...she's my first-born grandchild.

      Delete