Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy 60th Birthday

 

Hello and welcome my blog friends.  My card today is for my son-in-law's mother. She is a wonderful person and my daughter could not have a better mother-in-law. Our mutual grandchildren always called her their "tuff" grandma and me their 'little'  grandma. Now while she's fighting cancer she's showing us all just how tuff she really is. Our thoughts and prayers are with her.

The chevron background was done with Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder. Image is an un-mounted rubber stamp I've had for years. Frame was cut with Spellbinders Lacy Ovals, 60 on the Silhouette Cameo. I added Glossy Accents to the numbers to make them look more like brads.  Inside sentiment "You don't look a day over whatever age you want me to tell people you are",  I found somewhere online. I really hope this brings a smile to her face....she can use it. My daughter suggested a humorous card. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should hand her a glass of vino and then this card! LOL I LOVE that image! Oh well tell her we are all rooting for her too!!!!! Love the inside of the card too--FUN! Surely will make her smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be able to soften her up with a glass of vino first but I'll be far away from her when she gets this....she MN, me Las Vegas. lol

      Delete