Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Window




Hello and happy Monday my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful week end.

My card today is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest, you can see it HERE (I hope). Window frame is Memory Box Grand Madison die; background paper is from The Paper Studio; small ghost, pumpkin & cat are from the Silhouette Cameo; large ghost is a Sizzix die; spider is from a QuiKutz die. I used the MS Drippy Goo punch to make a "divider" between printed paper and white card stock. Paper behind the ghosts is from We Are Memory Keepers. I sponged Momento Tuxedo Black around the window and lightly used a cotton ball with back ink on the ghosts. Cat is covered with Fun Flock and eyes for both cat & spider are green Stickles.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, please come back soon. I really appreciate any comments you may have. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea using the window for a spooky Halloween card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! I love how the ghosts are flying out of that awesome window die!
    Fab drippy goo punch too! Just a really fun card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think maybe I should have gooied up the drippy goo??

    ReplyDelete