Sunday, October 6, 2013

Frankie Stein




Hello and welcome my blog friends. Yesterday I spent the day trying to figure out my new computer with Windows 8. I did make some progress but I have a long way to go.....my little brain is on overload. I'll figure it out eventually.

The last week of September I posted a card (you can find here) that I thought would be for my 8 year old great-grandson. After my granddaughter told me he "hated" spiders I had to come up with something different. The Frankenstein image is from the Silhouette online store. Background paper was created with a dotted, background rubber stamp (sorry I don't remember where I got it). Moon was cut from Creative Keepsakes circles, bats are from the Silhouette online store. Ribbon and cat are from my stash. Happy Halloween is Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with the word window punch. Frankie is a wobbler, bats are popped up. Oh; how I hope my great-grandson will like Frankie.

Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day. Comments are greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment