Friday, October 11, 2013

Don't Step On It



Hello and welcome my blog friends, so nice of you to stop by.

A couple weeks ago I saw a sign...I think on Pinterest... that gave me the idea for this card. Two girls and a scale were pictured with the sentiment "Don't step on it...It makes you cry". 
Background card stock was run through the Sizzix Sparkling ef and I softened the edges with Distress Faded Jeans.  Images are from an online coloring page colored with Spectrum Noir markers. When I found this Bratz image I decided rather than give her a friend I'd let her conscience be her guide. I call this my 'woulda-coulda-shoulda' card...I should have printed another image so I could have colored it better. Oh, well, if it was perfect it wouldn't look homemade..lol
I'm giving this to a very good friend for her birthday.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments: