Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crashing Witch



Hello and welcome my blog friends. After a few birthday and get well cards I'm back to making Halloween cards.....my very favorite. For some reason I wanted to make a witch wobbler card so I went to the Silhouette on-line store and found this little cutie....I think she better learn how fly though.  lol

Looking through my stash I found a reddish/orange piece of card stock and immediately thought of the Tim Holtz Bricked ef. I distressed the brick wall with a cotton ball and Momento Tuxedo Black stamp pad. The hair is cut from gray card stock that I lightly went over with a cotton ball and Tuxedo Black. The broom was cut from yellow card stock that I went over with a cotton ball and More Mustard. All card stock for the little cutie is scraps from my stash. Bats are from Silhouette, spiders are from a QuicKutz die and black glitter paper. Bats and spiders are popped up and have red Stickles eyes, cuffs are purple Stickles. Spiders, shoes, bow and hat band were cut from glittered card stock. The little cutie wobbles....I think she's a little dazed after hitting the wall.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, is this not hysterical!?!? I see these all over town this time of year, you know on telephone poles and trees and always LOL. I LOVE this on a card. YOU are soooooooooo clever & creative!!! Well done missy! :)

    ReplyDelete