Monday, September 9, 2013

Ugliest Halloween Card ever




Hello and happy Monday, I'm so glad you could stop by. The card I'm posting today is probably the ugliest Halloween card ever. FrankenBirdie by Doodle Pantry is one of the cutest images I've seen, so, how could I make him look so bad??? It's been so long since I've colored in an image it just wasn't working for me today. But what the heck, I'm posting it anyway....not only that, I'm entering it in two challenges. Yes, I am more than a little bit crazy.

FrankenBirdie digi and background paper are from Doodle Pantry. The spider web cut out is from the Silhouette on-line store, Frankie was cut with Nestabilities Classic Squares Small and colored with Bic Mark It markers (I have a set of Spectrum Noir markers on their way).  

I'm entering this in the following challenges;
Sentimental Sunday's 171, Something Tweet
Brown Sugar Challenges 58, Animals

Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon (I'll try not to make any more ugly cards) lol

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Oh I thought it was a play on words. I think he is GREAT. If you still feel that way, stick a Snickers bar inside, no one will notice! BUT I still think it is a GREAT Halloween card......don't beat yourself up!

    ReplyDelete