Sunday, September 22, 2013

Skeleton Wobbler



Hello and welcome my blog friends. I hope you have had a wonderful week end.
The other day my friend told me about wobbler cards she saw on-line so of course I had to check it out. After watching a few videos on Youtube I just had to give it a try. This 'Ghoulie With Treats' is a cut file from the Silhouette on-line store. Background paper was made with a EZMount rubber stamp I've had for years. Spider webs in the corners are brads I found in my stash. Because I had the ceiling fan on in my craft room little Mr. Ghoulie kept "dancing" all afternoon and just cracked me up. This card is going to my 4 year old great-grandson, now I'm working on a second wobbler card for my 8 year old great-grandson.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. I love hearing from you so please take a moment to leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Gerry, your skeleton card is so cute. Your great-grandson will love it. I have those little wobblers too. I used one with a pirate ship card I made for my grandson. That pirate ship was wobbling all over the open sea. They are very fun. Is that little skeleton still dancing in your craft room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. I just looked up your grandson's pitrate ship card and saw that I commented on it then...and I still love it. Yes, the skeleton is still dancing.....I bet he's getting a little tired. lol

      Delete