Monday, September 30, 2013

Golden Years??

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello and welcome my blog friends. Those of you that follow my blog know I don't make nice, warm, sentimental cards for my family and close friends. Last spring I made a nice card for one of my brothers-in-law and he wondered why I was mad at him....so you see I have a reputation to uphold. That being said, here is the card I made for my sisters' husband.

 
 
My brother-in-law uses a walker so being the nasty person I am I just couldn't pass up this image I found on a free on-line coloring page. He enjoyed the card...gave him a chuckle. Background paper is from Studio 8, image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, diamond frame is Spellbinder's Classic Diamond, sentiments were printed on the computer and hand cut.  Below is a look at the inside with a sentiment I found on-line. 




Thanks so much for stopping by, please come back soon. I love hearing from you so please take a moment to comment. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry




 

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! So glad this brought a smile to his face -- with a walker to lug around, I'm sure he could use it! Way to go, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Sharon. Fortunately my family and friends all have a sense of humor.....with me in thier lives they need it

      Delete