Sunday, September 15, 2013

Girl With Puppy



Welcome and happy Sunday my blog friends. Fall is my favorite season, probably because of all the beautiful colors.

The scene outside the window is a photo I found on the internet, window is the Grand Madison Window die from Memory Box, girl and puppy are from The Angel Co. (sorry I don't know the name of the set...I borrowed it). I think that little girl and her puppy are just the cutest little things ever. Coloring was done with Spectrum markers.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. What a PERFECT Fall scene you have created here! I love that little girl with her nose pressed up against the window.....I can only assume. She is just oh so sweet! And that window die.....I covet it! lol Awesome card, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete