Friday, September 27, 2013

Favorite Things



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Can you believe this is the last week-end of September already?? I hope you are enjoying some nice fall weather where you are, we certainly are here in Las Vegas.

Today's card is for my niece. She's 50+, never married, and the most imortant things in her life are her Pug and Black Lab. Her favorite things to do are tasting different beers and playing the slots.

All the images are clip art, Happy Birthday circle was done with an old scrapbook program on my computer and punched with a circle punch. Squares were made with Nestabilities Classic Squares Small.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you come back soon. Please take a moment to leave a comment. I value all opinions..good or bad. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment