Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dapper Mr. Bones



Hello and welcome my blog friends. While looking on Pinterest for Halloween card ideas I came across this Mr. Bones card. You can find the video here.

Mr. Bones is from the Silhouette on-line store. I liked the background paper used in the video but  didn't have it so I improvised. Using spiders and spider webs from the clip art in my Hallmark 2010 card making program I made my own.  I just can't pass up using googly eyes. After seeing the finished product I thought it could use a little "glitz" like maybe cutting the hat and cane from black glitter paper or possibly adding fun flock to the spiders with green Stickles for the eyes. HMMMM!?!?

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. He's GREAT! Have you checked out this website? She offers free files too, sign up for her newsletter!

    http://www.svgcuttingfiles.com/

    ReplyDelete