Saturday, September 28, 2013

Black and Bling



Hello and welcome my blog friends. Fall is in the air and I'm lovin' it. It's so nice to have fresh air coming through open doors and windows....no AC.

OMG! this card is in the mail and I just noticed the I is missing in the word wedding. Hubby (Mr. Perfect Pants) is my proof reader and he missed it.....don't know if I need a new proof reader or a new hubby. Oh well, maybe our friends won't notice. lol

This summer I made a 50th anniversary card in black & gold and liked the combo so decided to make another. I'm glad I did because the challenge this week at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog is Black & Bling.

The black background was run through the Sizzix, Sparkling ef. Sentiment and hearts are from the Silhouette on-line store cut using gold glitter card stock. Card base is shimmer gold card stock, I think Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Your comments mean a lot to me. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry 

9 comments:

  1. very nice done thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, with or without the i it is a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Brown sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Gerry - I didn't even notice until you pointed it out! It must be such a familiar sentiment and word that our brains automatically fill in anything missing! It's stunning and it's a treasure. {Keep the husband, pardon the proofreader}. Thank you for your generous comments on my cards! YOU are a DEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy, you are so sweet. I do plan on keeping hubby....and I'll even let him keep his job.

      Delete
  4. what a lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. I didn't notice the missing I until you pointed it out; so maybe they won't notice it either.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen, you are so kind. Hopefully they won't notice the mistake.

      Delete
  6. hahaha.....NEVER even noticed that! Bet they won't either! Oh after 50 years they're probably too busy bickering with one another to notice the missing I.....lol Let's see if they do? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 50 years it's either bickering or ignoring....my hubby's best at ignoring lol

      Delete