Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stella & Gus



Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day week-end...can you believe it's the "end of summer" already??

Today's card is for my sister & b-i-l's 53rd anniversary. As soon as I saw this digi on Bugaboo I thought of them....I'm so glad my family members understand me and know they will not be getting a sweet, sentimental card from me.

Card base is black Bazzill card stock, background paper is a small piece from my stash. I used colored pencils to color the image. Image was cut with Nestabilities Labels Eight, sponged the edges with Distress Pumice Stone. I found some red gems in my stash to add to the corners.
Inside sentiment:
   In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond.                      
  By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

I wish my sister & b-i-l a very happy anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Since I value your opinion, please leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill card stock; background paper; Bugaboo digi image; colored pencils; sponge dauber; Distress Pumice Stone stamp pad; red gems; Scor-tape.



1 comment:

  1. LOL You know I had to come by to get the punch line! Bahahaha! The card is wonderful, a fabulous digi and I love how you lightly colored it. I don't know if your family is Stella & Gus or the "happy" couple on the card is, either way looks perfect to me! :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete