Saturday, August 3, 2013

Photographers Thank You



Hello my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying a fun filled week end.




Today's card is a thank you for our daughter-in-law's father who acted as official photographer at our 50th wedding anniversary party. We thought it was very generous of him to do that and give us the CD, but then he surprised us with a beautiful hard cover book he had printed with every photo he took that night. That book is something we will treasure forever.


Card base is craft card stock from The Paper Company. For the background paper I found a clip art camera, sized it, copied and pasted till I was satisfied, printed it on SU's very vanilla card stock, cut it to size then distressed it.  The camera stamp is  from Stampabilities. I stamped the camera with Distress Pumice Stone, hand cut and popped it up. Sentiment was printed on the computer and punched with an EK label punch. The alphabet brads are some I found in my stash. I thought adding his initials made it a little more personal.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from you.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Very vanilla, Craft card stock: Stampabilities rubber stamp; Distress Pumice Stone stamp pad; computer; EK punch; sponge dauber; brads; pop dots

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love how you created that background! More patience than I have!

    ReplyDelete