Monday, August 26, 2013

Jacob Goes To DC



Happy Monday my blog friends. Today's card is for my 13 year old grandson who will be going to Washington DC with his 8th grade class. When his sister went to Spain, with her class earlier this summer, we gave her a little spending money so it's only fair to do the same for Jacob.

For the background paper I Googled Washington DC maps, sized and printed it. Stickers are from reminisce, edges are softened by using a sponge dauber with Scrappy Cat candy shop blue stamp pad, card stock is Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I value your opinion so please leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill card stock; printer paper; reminisce stickers; Scrapy Cat ink pad; sponge dauber; Xyron adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for your grandson & his trip! I LOVE Washington, DC! Almost moved (close) to the area several years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, you have every sight and element on it and moolah inside.....what's not to love! And Spain too? I want to go back to school.....(nah I really don't but maybe I should chaperone some trips!) :) TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete