Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom




Hello my blog friends. This card is for my Mom who is 91 today. Even though she can't see it and doesn't understand that it's her birthday she still needs a special card. It's not easy watching a parent slip away.

All the card stock is Bazzill. Background was run through the Cuttlebug using the Happy Birthday EF. "Happy Birthday" (The Last Word in rubber stamps) was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Martha Stewart EP....it actually shows up much better in real life. I used the second largest Nestabilities Lacy Ovals die, ran a ribbon through the loops and added some pink gems. Very quick and easy to make.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. Next week I will be back home in Las vegas with all my supplies and hopefully will get back to posting every day. I value your opinion so please leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill card stock; Cuttlebug die cut machine; Cuttlebug EF; The Last Word rubber stamp; VersaMark; MS EP; Nestabilities Lacy Ovals; narrow ribbon; gems; Scor-tape

1 comment: