Saturday, August 24, 2013

Black, Red, White Birthday




Hello my blog friends. After a very fun cruise to Alaska I'm happy to get back to making cards. After September 1st I'll be very, very happy to be back home in Las Vegas with all my supplies.

I'm entering this card in Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.



 
I think black, red & white always make a great masculine card. All card stock used is Bazzill. Candles (Hero Arts) and Happy Birthday (The Last Word) were stamped with Distress Black Soot then embossed with clear ep. The black gem thingies are from my stash.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, please come back soon. Please leave a comment...I love hearing from you.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Bazzill card stock; Hero Arts rubber stamp; Last Word rubber stamp; embossing Buddy; Distress Black Soot stamp pad; clear ep; small gems; Scor-tape.
                

4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Gerry!!! You must post about your cruise!!! I'm about to go on one myself! I can't wait!! Fabulous card and love the colors you choose!! Never would have thought!! LOL!! Fabulous!! Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry! A cruise? Wow -- sure hope to see some pics from that! Your card looks great! Love the design and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Perfect strong masculine card. Thank you, from Reno, for playing PPA169 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good combination of both color and stamps! Thanks for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete