Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Anniversary Wishes





Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a good week.

When I started making this card I had no idea what I wanted to do other than use black & white....so I just started playing. The first thing I did was cover half the Dotted Swiss ef with black ink and run it through the Cuttlebug with white card stock, the next thing was punch 3 borders from black  card stock with EK's Lattice Chain border punch. Once I decided to use butterflies I punched some with a MS punch and sprayed them with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. Since I didn't have any black Liquid Pearls I used black Stickles down the centers of the butterflies. Sentiment was printed on the computer, cut with a paper trimmer, I then rounded the corners and sponged the edges. Since  something always ends up crooked on my cards, I make myself feel better by saying "that's my signature" lol


 
 
 
Inside sentiment, "Happy moments, Happy Memories, Happy Anniversary," is from the Hallmark 2010 card making program.

  
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated.


Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill card stock; Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss ef; Vivid black stamp pad; sponge dauber; MS butterfly punch; EK Lattice Chain border punch; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist; computer; glue pen; Scor-tape; Xyron X-sticker maker; Stickles

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the inside, too. Isn't it amazing how a card can turn out when we start out with a simple first step? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! What's crooked LOL - all looks straight to me! Did you enjoy Alaska (yes)! I hope you get to cruise to Hawai'i -- even I want to cruise in Hawai'i LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have cruised from Vancouver to Hawaii twice and I would love to do it again.

      Delete
  3. WOW, this is gorgeous, Gerry!!! Crooked? Where???? Looks perfectly fine to me.

    ReplyDelete