Wednesday, July 17, 2013

White Anniversary


Welcome and thanks for stopping by. After I finished my daughters scrapbook I thought I would have so much more time for making cards....I was wrong. Since we came to MN, the end of June, time just gets away from me. Not only am I short on time, I'm very short on supplies.

Today's card (using the same layout as the one for my daughter & s-i-l) is for a couple of our good friends. I wanted to do white on white but the white glitter paper looks more silver. Before we left Vegas I cut the sentiment on my Silhouette (corner pieces are saved scraps from a Silhouette border). Butterflies are a MS punch. Background was run through the Cuttlebug Textile ef.  

Thank you so much for stopping by and please check back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White Bazzill card stock; white glitter card stock; Silhouette; Martha Stewart punch; spray adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment