Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Princess




Hello my blog friends. Several years ago I started sending my sister a card at the beginning of each month. She takes care of everyone but herself, I on the other hand, take care of no one....I'm lucky enough to have a husband who takes very good care of me. Fortunaley my dear sister has a good sense of humor...with me for a sister she has to. lol

The card was inspired by a digi stamp from Bugaboo digi's. I bought the digi, Not everyone can be a Princess, but unfortunaley the computer I'm now using won't let me open a Zip file so I had to kind of improvise. Hopefully my son will have time this week end to help out dear old mom get the zip files open. 
Background paper is from kaisercraft, image is a Bugaboo digi cut with Nestabilities Beaded Ovals, sentiment was cut with Nestabilites Fancy Tags. I used white opal Liquid Pearls around the beaded oval and the ends of the fancy tag. Rainbow Stickles are on the crown and heart scepter. Sentiment is part of the digi stamp I can't open.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock; kaisercraft background paper; Bugaboo digi; Tombow markers; Scor-tape; Nestabilities Beaded Ovals, Nestabilities Fancy Tags; Liquid Pearls; Stickles

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute Gerry! Loving the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan, I always try to give my sister a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable, and what a wonderful sister you are to send her a lovely/funny card each month! Certainly the Happiest of Mail evaaaaaaaaaaaah! She's lucky to have you! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and you need to update your profile.....50 years!!!!! Congratulations!!!! xo~

    ReplyDelete