Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Don


Hello and welcome my blog friends. It's hard to believe we're already at the end of July. It's been kind of cool here in MN and it feels so good having windows & doors open for some nice fresh air. Hope you're enjoying some nice weather where you are.


Today I'm posting the card I made for one of my brothers-in-law....I have 5 of them. 



My creativity was on vacation so I looked through cards I've made in the past and duplicated one from a few years ago for another b-i-l. All card stock....except the piece with the sentiment...is textured Bazzill. Sentiment was printed on smooth Bazzill. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Nestabilities Labels 8, and rounded the corners on the 1" strips. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill card stock; Fiskars paper trimmer; Nestabilities Labels 8; 9" Xyron sticker machine; corner rounder punch; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots ef.

No comments:

Post a Comment