Monday, July 29, 2013

Fat Cells Crying


Happy Monday my blog friends. It's been frustrating for me trying to make cards with the limited supplies I have here in MN. We're here for July & August....I can't wait to get back to Vegas and all my supplies and especially my Silhouette Cameo. Okay, I'm done complaining. Now for today's card...



 
 
This is for my dear sweet sister...the caregiver in our family. At her TOPS meeting last week when a member showed us the sentiment 'Sweat is fat cells crying', I thought it would be fun to use it on a card. The image is a digi stamp from Bugaboo, card stock is Bazzill, background paper is from Pebbles. Colored pencils were used on the hair, 'outfit' was colored with LePlume ll markers. I'm entering this in Pals Paper Arts PPA165  sketch challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 

 


1 comment:

  1. This is so darn cute! I MUST have this stamp. LOL! Thank you for playing along with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete